For the past 15+ years I have facilitated leadership and team-building programs, delivered motivational presentations with a patriotic theme, and either presented or moderated numerous conference breakout sessions.
I speak on how to FOCUS on the people around you, LEARN from your challenges, ADJUST your thinking and mindset, and GROW yourself.
I grew up on a Kansas farm, and from that experience I have developed the 7 Lessons of A Successful Life I Learned on the Farm. As a result I continue to be an avid gardener and continually work to improve myself.
For the past 20 years I have facilitated leadership and team-building programs, delivered motivational presentations with a patriotic theme, and either presented or moderated numerous conference breakout sessions.
HOW I HELP YOU
My goal is to engage your audience with stories and humor that will keep their attention and have them leave with some practical steps they can put to use immediatedly after the session.
I also know that you – the conference planner – have a lot on your plate. And because of that it is my goal to make your life just a bit easier with one less thing to worry about.
If you have an event that you want to kick-start with an emotional and uplifting presentation with practical lessons, then we need to talk.
RAISE THE FLAG
How to Survive the Day
In almost every industry and walk of life we are faced with many challenges and a quickly changing world…it can be overwhelming to the point of frustration, stagnation and numbness.
Survive – some days this is your only goal. But you CAN learn how to survive in a world of constant change and expectations. Instead of struggling through the day, we need to FOCUS on the people around us, LEARN from our challenges and failures, ADJUST our mindset and attitude, and GROW ourselves.
Raise The Flag is a highly motivating and challenging keynote that empowers any audience to look at their own situation in a new light and learn practical steps to be more effective at work and in their personal lives.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- FOCUS – on the people around you – even if you aren’t the “leader”. Be a banner in someone’s day.
- LEARN – challenges and problems are inevitable, letting them tear you up isn’t. Learn from your challenges, mistakes and failures.
- ADJUST – your thinking and mindset to determine to win and succeed.
- GROW – the secret to surving the day is planning for the next one, and WE are the ones who will prepare the way. Discover the power of your responsibility to the future.
If you are interested in this keynote for your event, click here to contact me.
Plant the Seed
8 Elements of A Successful Life I Learned on the Farm
The entire world history has been based on growing things to sustain life. From the Garden of Eden to your backyard garden, life is sustained by the bounty of the soil.
Since we have become a more urban society, these lessons about life and success are not as easily learned today. So we need to look back and learn from our roots and the labor of the soil for the rich and mature lessons life has to teach us.
Without getting your hands dirty, this seminar will take you on a journey through the field of life and success and plant within you the seeds of success in order to reach your dreams and goals. You only need to water them and cultivate them and in due time you will be able to reap a harvest that will amaze even you!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Fertile soil/fertile mind. You need to be open, receptive and ready to learn.
- Focus on the harvest. If you don’t plan your day, your day will have a plan for you.
- Plant seeds for a bountiful harvest. Learning needs to be progressive and paced so new habits can develop and grow.
- Water and fertilize for healthy growth. It helps to grow deep roots, refresh knowledge and learning. Books, reading, learning skills, etc. are the nutrients and food for personal growth.
- Cultivate your mind and plans. You need to keep the ‘weeds’ our of your mind/life so you don’t plug it up or divert your enery and resources.
- Storms. A strong plan will withstand the challenges and hazards that come up in life.
- Harvest. A time to reap the fruits of your labor, gather in the successes and successful people around you.
- Mentor/Mastermind. You can’t do this alone. Find others who have achieved similar success to guide you.
If you are interested in this seminar for your event, click here to contact me.